April 17, 2019, 01:44 pm

Hartford man dies of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning


 17-04-2019 1:44 PM

Minnehaha County sheriff's officials say a man has died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning at his Hartford home. Thirty-eight-year-old Dustin Patch was found dead Monday afternoon in his garage. Authorities say Patch had been using a portable generator...

Posted in:
Brookings Radio
Brookings Radio

This article was posted online by Brookings Radio. Spot On South Dakota collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Northeast South Dakota'-category. For mor einformation about Spot On South Dakota, you can check the About Us-page.

This story was posted in the category:




Counties in this region: